Saturday, March 21, 2009

ANNYEONG


Hello, AnnyeongCiaoNi haoHola !! 
Welcome to my blog! Blog ini adalah tempatku menyampah dan banyakin jumlah website di dunia. ahahaha. Blog ini gak bakal cuma berisi tentang curhatan-curhatanku doang  tapi juga semua hal yang menarik buat aku! I'm a huge fan of Johnny Depp, L’Arc~en~ciel, Bigbang, DBSK, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, Britney Spears..Hwehehe.
To all people around the world, who can see this blog, my personal online diary...
I will tell you what i feel
I will tell you what's in my mind
I will tell you what i'm thinking
I will tell you about my life
I will tell you .... my secrets(some of them)
Kaaay, silakan berkunjung dan jangan lupa ninggalin komen, don’t be a silent reader please :)
Big Love, OLIVONG

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, kindly leve a coment if you read this post . gamsahamnida ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...