Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's okay.

I look back on last year and think how things changed. How much I learned and how stupid I was. How much life changed. How many people are no longer in my life. How many memories I hold for all those people. But in a way, it's okay. I'ts okay that things changed and it's okay to hurt and to learn. It's okay to live. If I could give anyone advide, I would tell them that life goes on. All those times you thought your life was over, look back on them and know that you're here now. You made it. You're okay. And you'll be okay. Life goes on and it's crazy and it has ups and downs, but it's beautiful and you will see that. Maybe not today or tomorrow but I promise you that you will.

much love,
Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, kindly leve a coment if you read this post . gamsahamnida ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...